Dr. Shaun Wang co-authored a research report — “International Catastrophe Pooling for Extreme Weather – An Integrated Actuarial, Economic and Underwriting Perspective”. This research report is commissioned by the Society of Actuaries, and was presented at the October 29th 2019 Annual Meeting of the Society of Actuaries, Toronto, Canada.
- ASEAN2020 – RLH Workshop on Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance
- Ms. Connie Wong joins Risk Lighthouse as CEO of RLH Singapore
- Science publication: Cyber risk research impeded by disciplinary barriers
- Policy Workshop for the Cyber Insurance Market Progression
- RLH Report: International Catastrophe Pooling for Extreme Weather