Hanoi, Vietnam, February 18, 2020 (RLH Singapore) — Risk Lighthouse team presented at the Workshop on Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance on February 18, 2020 in Hanoi, Vietnam, as part of the ASEAN Disaster Risk Finance and Insurance Phase-2 (ADRFI-2) Program. The ADRFI-2 program was announced by Ms. Jacqueline Loh, Deputy Managing Director of Monetary Authority of Singapore on August 1, 2019, as a three-year disaster risk management plan that aims to strengthen the financial resiliency of ASEAN member states when natural disasters strike. The Risk Assessment pillar includes developing a risk data and assessment platform where member states can gain valuable insights on risks arising from natural disasters. The Risk Financing pillar is the setting up of a networking advisory group consisting of not only member states, but also international organizations and industry partners, to provide risk advice and assist in the design of innovative risk transfer tools and solutions.
- ASEAN2020 – RLH Workshop on Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance
- Science publication: Cyber risk research impeded by disciplinary barriers
- Policy Workshop for the Cyber Insurance Market Progression
- RLH Report: International Catastrophe Pooling for Extreme Weather
- Dr. Shaun Wang joins SUSTech as Chair of Department of Finance