Jerusalem, Israel, December 3, 2019 (RLH) — Dr. Shaun Wang and Ms. Esther Yang attended the Expert Workshop on December 3-4, 2019 in Jerusalem, Israel. The workshop is co-organized by the Israel National Cyber Directorate, the Hewlett Foundation, The Federmann Cyber Security Center at the Hebrew University, and the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace. This invitation-only workshop drew about 40 carefully-selected experts from several countries to exchange ideas on cyber insurance market progression. These experts hail from different industries and sectors, including thought leaders, state regulators, cyber agencies, insurers, reinsurers, cyber risk quantification and modelling companies.
- ASEAN2020 – RLH Workshop on Disaster Risk Financing and Insurance
- Science publication: Cyber risk research impeded by disciplinary barriers
- Policy Workshop for the Cyber Insurance Market Progression
- RLH Report: International Catastrophe Pooling for Extreme Weather
- Dr. Shaun Wang joins SUSTech as Chair of Department of Finance